What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at 14 locations across campus. Your Meal Plan includes Meal Swipes and Flex Dollars, conveniently loaded onto your MyJacks Card. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Meal SwipesMeal Swipes give you access to our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall, Larson Commons.
Flex DollarsFlex Dollars may be used at any South Dakota State University Dining location. Visit our locations page for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Casual atmosphere with TVs, music and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends.
- Dedicated True Balance Allergen Friendly station at Larson Commons and The Market.
Managing Your Plan
There are three ways you can check your Meal Swipes and Flex Dollars balance:
- On the myJacks app
- On your receipt after a purchase at any dining location
- Visit the Card Service Office located in the Student Union, open Monday-Friday 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Flex Dollars running low? No problem! Add more at sdsudining.com or visit Card Services.